[Northkeep] Awards at Castellan

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 11:08:26 PDT 2008

Correct, and thanks for the information that it has been delivered to
the recipient.

My original note on this one read (Not present but her father received
the scroll), but I figured that coupled with the short name made it too
obvious, and I didn't know if Luna was old enough to be reading email
on her own or over shoulders. Editing that out on the fly resulted in
me sending the list with two buts in the new note, and looking sillier
than usual.