[Northkeep] OK, I'm embarassed to ask this, but

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 18:20:05 PDT 2008

This is Aderyn, and I don't believe it's the same Sam.  This Sam is
Aethelred's girlfriend Joy's little brother.  Aethelred is Sir Owen's
squire.  Joy went to Beltaine and Castellan and shot archery at both.  If
for some reason you need contact info let me know and I can pass the message
on through Aethelred.  ( and no, he has no AoA, he's only been to a few
events.)