[Northkeep] I am leaving, I am leaving but the fighter still remains...

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Wed Jun 11 21:36:47 PDT 2008

I had a blast!  Tonight was the first time I've ever strapped on armor.
I had fun, and I have a neat bruise to show for it.  The helmet I used
rang like a bell and almost made me burst out laughing every time it was
struck.  Miles the Bell Tower.  Thanks to everyone for the great fun,
and I look forward to next week.

  Miles Grey