[Northkeep] Northkeep Grub and Garb night

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu Jun 19 06:33:27 PDT 2008

I think this is an awesome idea.  It will also give us an opportunity to work on some list heraldry as well (it's not that difficult, but people would rather have some experience before jumping into it at an event).

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Kenneth Smith
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:15 AM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] Northkeep Grub and Garb night

A thought has been brought to my attention and I thought I would throw it out to see if any interest is there to start having a small mini tourney during Grub and Garb nights but not for the fighters.  No prizes or anything it is just a time to help people learn how to run a list properly, or to brush up on those skills for our list mistresses.  It is just a thought and I wanted to see if there is any interest in learning the art of running a list.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep