[Northkeep] G&G 6/25

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jun 25 16:15:47 PDT 2008

greetings

thanx .
well at this time , all i can think of would be a winning lotto ticket .
seems that  " uninsured motorist insurance " --------- isnt !!!
looks like i been paying $106.00 every 6 months for uninsured motorist coverage ( almost doubling my bill )
 thinking i would be covered if i got hit by an " uninsured motorist "
no such luck, seems all that is covered is injury to myself and passengers .
so i'm now without a truck, and no way to replace it .

but thank you for offering anyway

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur