[Northkeep] "The Other Boleyn Girl" review request.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 08:59:12 PST 2008

Okay, I just couldn't resist.

Is their any chance some one (or all of you) could call the
Blackfeather news and give me your thoughts on the new movie? (good,
bad, likes, dislikes...random thoughts... whatever)

Voiceline: (405) 708-4892 (Oklahoma city number)

Legal stuff: (just FYI) Calling the news line is explicit consent to
put what you say in my show.

HOWEVER:

If you flub and/or change your mind, just call again, tell me what you
said and say that you DON'T want it on the show. I'll honor the
request.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra