[Northkeep] OT: Painting Party

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 11:17:37 PST 2008

Lord Lucan and I have been very busy buying a new house and selling our
current home.  However, our realtor wants us to paint the living room and
dining room.

We are having a "painting party" tomorrow, Sunday March 2nd, to mourn the
loss of "the Cave" in our living room. (The room is textured and painted
grey with white and black splatter paint, hence it is called "the Cave.")

If any of you have some free time and are willing to help paint, please give
us a call.  We will probably have a small BBQ in the afternoon to thank
those that come to help.

Ellette
760-0687

Checked by AVG Free Edition.