[Northkeep] populace tonight

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Mar 24 07:47:33 PDT 2008

The last I heard from Elizabeta, she and Beorhtlic were probably going to
start the drive home today.  She and her sisters were in the process of
clearing out her father's home.  She seemed in fairly good spirits, although
she is still suffering from the respiratory thing that I think half the
country has at this point.

Mercedes