[Northkeep] Help Wanted-Inquire Inside

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 06:16:22 PDT 2008

Ainar and I were wondering if there were any teens in the Barony who would like to earn a little money?  We still have a multitude of small twigs and limbs all over our yard from the ice storm as well as some other yard work that needs done.  Ainar thinks it's probably about 3-5 hours worth of work.  We can pay $10.00 an hour plus transport (if needed).  If anyone would like to, please call Ainar @ 810-0821 - if he doesn't answer, be sure to leave a message since he can't answer his phone when he's in class.

Thanks!!
Mercedes