[Northkeep] delivery to Gulf War...

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 06:30:16 PST 2008

I can take it to them but will not be there until Sunday.  I will be leaving this evening if not early Saturday morning.  If you want me to take it let me know.  I will be coming into Tulsa at around 3:00 this afternoon to get a few last minute items.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep