[Northkeep] Saga Submissions

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Mon Mar 17 12:23:01 PDT 2008

Unto the populace of the Greatest Barony in the Knowne Worlde do I, Lady
Adalia VonderBerg, send greetings.  It is with happy heart that I read
the news of our people returning safely to our lands. And it is with
great anticipation that I look forward to the many stories that I'm sure
are ready to be told to those of us who, for whatever reasons, were
unable to make the journey.  As the new Chronicler of this fair barony,
I would like to remind everyone of the submission competition that was
mentioned at last populace.  Further, I would like to add that the
submissions for this month's Saga are due post haste.  This is also true
for the officer's reports.  This will be my first issue of the Saga and
I'd like to ask your help in making it great!

In Service to the Dream, with a song in my heart,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg
Apprentice to Sir Finn Kelley O'Donnell
Chronicler of Northkeep