[Northkeep] Freezer available

Kari Bigelow (nee Moore) ansty_ansty at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 23:39:52 PDT 2008

I would be interested in this generous offer if no one else responds please let me know. We could pick it up on Monday all we would need is an address and a time.

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:  Ainar and I bought a new deep freeze and I thought we would offer our old one up before we just took it to the dump. It is a large chest type freezer. It works fine now, but is old (at least 20 years), which is why we are replacing it. It's about 5 foot wide, 3 foot tall and about 2.5 feet deep. At the moment it is sitting in our front yard. If you are interested, give me a call. It goes to the dump on Friday unless I hear someone wants it. :)

Mercedes