[Northkeep] You of course realize this means war.

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Tue Mar 25 06:09:40 PDT 2008

Forwarded:
----

Alas my Lords and Ladies, the dust of Estrella is settling, even as I
witness Rianwen beating the last bits mud/clay from her boots. The
arrows
that blacken the skies of Gulf War have fallen to the ground, no matter
how
deeply the unforgettable image of Stag Man may be burned into our
brains.

However, there can be no rest for the weary. For several months now
there
has been rumblings within our own lands. What started as a mer whisper
seems
to have now become a cry for WAR!

How you say can this be? War at our very doorstep?

It is sad but true. The lines have been drawn. Many have started to
align
themselves.

Who? What? Why? you ask.

The answer, none other then the Artisans of Calontir.

The Artisans of Calontir have come to an impasse, and it seems that only
war
can settle the dispute. No one knows what/who started it or why. It is
rumored that a noble of the Fiber Guild had a dress ruined by a pastry
maker
from the Cook's Guild, who then quickly blamed his intoxication on the
Brewer's Guild, who naturally blamed the Fire Guild for enabling him to
make
his evil brew, who of course turned the blame on the Silk Road Travelers
who
dance at night around the fire, who blamed the Bard's Guild for
encouraging
art in all its forms, who immediately blamed the little boy that gave a
mouse a cookie. Or at least that is how I heard it. All we know or
certain
is that it is here.

Lilies fast approaches. Take up your steel, refine your craft, defend
your
art. A call to arms, harps, and looms, has gone out. Who will you side
with?

http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilies22/index.html

Yours In Service,
HL Ignatius Notadektes