[Northkeep] water bottle 'squirt' tops

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Mar 26 09:27:23 PDT 2008

Hi there!

If you purchase bottled water that has the 'sport squirt tops' on them... if
you wouldn't mind, could you hang on to the squirt tops for me?

Lillies War is coming up, and the Kingdom Waterbearer for Calontir has said
that if they can gather enough supplies, they will provide both contact (straw)
and non-contact (squirt) methods for waterbearing.

So ... I'd like to organize a collection, to help them out.

If you'd be willing to help, that would be great!

- Zubeydah