[Northkeep] Fw: where is grub n garb?

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 06:12:45 PDT 2008

That is completly understandable.  But you did miss a fine time.  I heard the meat contest was excellent and a hard choice with so many good entries as well as splended documentation.  At my last count we had 11 heavy fighters; 2 light fighters and a total of 39 total showing up. Fun was had by all.  Among the heavies was our own Balvin and JP and Pete showed up from Moonshadow for some fun as well.  I hope all has eased at your house and we will see you next time.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep