[Northkeep] Thank you!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:29:25 PDT 2008

I want to say how completely impressed I am with Grub N Garb last night. If
you didn't make it, you missed a great cooking competition. We had some
really great entries. The winner of the competition was Allysan Minier. She
made Chawettys. (meat pie) Even Cadfan said they were perfect. Now THAT's a
compliment! I was so impressed by not only the dish but the time and effort
she put into her documentation. It was a FULL report on the dish including
background, pictures, sources. I am so proud of her.
 Along with others, we had three entries by our children of Northkeep. Each
was a wonderful treat. I have to say that the future of Northkeep is
certainly bright with kids like these around.
At Ulf's count we had 11 heavy fighters; 2 light fighters and a total of 39
total showing up. Among the heavies was our own Balvin and JP and Pete
showed up from Moonshadow. I really appreciate that the fighters allow us to
have GNG at fighter practice. It really brings us all together.

Lady Montega Blackdragon