[Northkeep] Cookbooks, BVC books etc.

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Fri Mar 28 07:01:38 PDT 2008

Guten Tag,

OK...Alban once again has a set of DVD's ready for distribution.

These have a particular interest to me and I suspect there are others on this list who may find them of curiosity it nothing else.
Yes, at least 2 of them are in German (and I need a translation of at least one of these books) but having the texts to examine is pretty cool.

   Damon