[Northkeep] Directions

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Mar 5 05:24:07 PST 2008

    **

	From the North (coming through KC Area):
Follow Hwy 71 South to Webb City/Central Ave Exit
Turn LEFT off of the exit onto Central Ave.
Go to the 3rd light (Garrison), Turn RIGHT onto Garrison.
Follow Garrison to the 2nd light (Chestnut). Turn LEFT on Chestnut.
Site is two blocks up on the left.

All others:
Take best route to I-44
Follow I-44 to exit 18b (Carthage/KC/Hwy 71 N)
Follow Hwy 71 North to Webb City/Central Ave Exit
Turn RIGHT off of the exit onto Central Ave.

http://www.geocities.com/crystal_mynes/coronation.htm