[Northkeep] checking in

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 11:57:26 PDT 2008

Road weary, wounded, and weather worn we return from Gulf War. I could rail
on about the glory, and the hard fought victories of our people and our
kingdom, I could speak of all the honor, chivalry, heroism, and fun that
those who were unable to attend missed, and say how their time in the SCA
has been cheapened by missing this war...but alas I am too glad to be safely
home once more among my friends and family, and I am to weary and sore for
so many words. Let it stand for now to say that this war will live as a
treasured memory for me and that Northkeep and the North were truly glorious
in their war efforts.

My heart goes out to those of us who were taken from the war to face loss
and hardship. You were our inspiration.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron