[Northkeep] Grub 'N Garb Cooking Competition

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:23:10 PDT 2008

Congratulations, young lady! I trust we will start seeing you in the kitchen at feasts, then?
Once again, Conratulations, and good job!
In Service,
Ld. B. Talbot> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:31:25 -0500> From: Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Northkeep] Grub 'N Garb Cooking Competition> > Unto the populace do I send greetings.> > I would like to announce that the winner of last night's GNG cooking competition was a 14-year-old. Her name is Allysan. She prepared Chawettys (small meat pies) made with pork, dates, and eggs. Her recipe was from Harleain MS 279. Her documentation was gorgeous (for a 14-yr-old).> > It was reported, by some of the people who were lucky enough to enjoy these tasty treats, that the Chawettys were the lightest pâté pies made in quite some time. And that the texture of her pies was exactly what the recipe writers had in mind for this type of dish.> > Please join me in congratulating this young cook!> > YIS,> Lady Adalia VonderBerg> > > _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org