[Northkeep] FW: [NorthkeepFighters] All Fighters

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:07:22 PDT 2008

This is Aderyn, and although I'm not a fighter,  I'm offering the use of my
yard and home to you for a place to hold a Saturday fighter practice.  I've
just recently moved and the neighborhood has a lot of restless teenagers in
it and I thought it would be nice if they could see what we do.  Might even
treat everyone to BBQ or something if I know ahead of time.  The yard is
pretty good size so let me know if your interested.  Phone # is 951-2724