[Northkeep] Rennet?

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu May 8 06:53:39 PDT 2008

Has anyone else noticed that you sound like you should be at Namron
Beltain when you say that word?  "Rennet.  Rennet.  Rennet."  Where IS
that frong?

Sorry - the *real* purpose for this message is to ask if anyone knows
where you can get rennet.  I've found several places online, but I have
something I want to try and just don't want to wait for an order to arrive
by mail.  Is rennet available at normal stores of any kind?  Perhaps a
regular grocery store?  See, I got an idea when I found this recipe for .
. . oops.  I'm not telling.  It might suck anyway.  But if it doesn't,
Grub & Garb is coming soon enough.  Woo Hoo!

So: Rennet, where can it be found?  Only online?

  Miles Grey