[Northkeep] still trying to reach needleworkers

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon May 5 08:55:53 PDT 2008

It's the 2nd Monday of the month at Faolan's house.  This month, however,
Master Diarmuit is being kind enough to allow members of the populace to
take a closer look at some of the period items housed in TU's special
collections.  If you are interested in going, please contact Mistress Talana
at talana1 at hotmail.com for info on where we are meeting and at what time.

I will send you Faolan's info offlist, privately, for June.

Mercedes