[Northkeep] Please take a moment....

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:37:45 PDT 2008

I REALLY need the help of our fine Barony for tomorrows Demo. There will be
4 classes of 5th graders there. This will be from 1-230. I really need
another heavy fighter if at all possible. William is going thank goodness.
These kids are really looking forward to this. I need any and all artisans.
They are giving us the cafeteria to put things out on display. 301 w 35th st
in Sand Springs at Pratville Elementary. Anyone at all would be a big help.
My # is 918 706 7929 if you need to reach me!

Montega