[Northkeep] How to get to the demo today

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu May 15 05:20:09 PDT 2008

Take your best route to Sand Springs. Take the hwy 97 exit (first exit after
Adams road) turn left and go thru two lights and continue on across the
bridge. At the first light across the bridge take a right. Take and
immediate left at the next light. Take the first right and follow the road
around to the school. On these roads the turns I have given you are pretty
much the only way to turn unless you want to end up in the river, so it's
really easy to find.

There will be 80 kids at this demo and they've been waiting for us for two
months. They are really excited! If you need to call me please call 706 7929

Thanks!
Montega