[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] A Northern Regional Day iin the Park

Ian ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 11:04:19 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
Northkeep would like to host an all day gathering and regional practice
Saturday, June 14th  at Haikey Creek Park in Tulsa OK. We will have the
Triplex Shelter reserved for all day from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m so lets make the
most of it.

We can do a cook out lunch of burgers and brats. People can bring side
dishes, salads, and desserts to share.

There is enough room to do both Heavy and Rapier fighting, as well as plenty
of room for musicians and bards, artisans, and people who just want to hang
out and enjoy the day together...so we hope to see you all there.

Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep