[Northkeep] Fw: Feast Reservations for The Barony of Northkeep's Castellan!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 14:37:25 PDT 2008

 Greetings Good Gentles,

 I will be happy  to accept your feast reservations for The Barony of Northkeep's CASTELLAN event!   After a very full day of competitions and fun, one should relax with friends for a delicious feast, awesome ale (if you have proof that you are 21 or over), and the enchanting tones of the Mooneschadowe musicians.
 Also, if you have dietary concerns, please feel free to contact me.

In Service,
HLy Elisabeth de Calais

HLECalais at sbcglobal.net
918-261-9961