[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] A Northern Regional Day iin the Park

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Thu May 22 06:22:46 PDT 2008

Haikey Creek Park is located on Garnett between 111th & 121st Street. The Triplex (which is the shelter we have reserved) is located on the right.

The Triplex is close to the bathrooms and close to the playground for the little ones. That is why this shelter was picked ... besides that it is the biggest shelter the county has.

There is no combat archery allowed at this park. However, I am working on trying to get us Chandler Park for next time and with special permission we can have combat archery and regular archery as well. Let me stress I am working on it....not sure they will give us the permission but we will see.

I hope one and all comes out and has alot of fun!!

Ciana

---- Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Where is the park located?

On 5/21/08, Ian <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings All,
> Northkeep would like to host an all day gathering and regional practice
> Saturday, June 14th at Haikey Creek Park in Tulsa OK. We will have the
> Triplex Shelter reserved for all day from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m so lets make the
> most of it.
>
> We can do a cook out lunch of burgers and brats. People can bring side
> dishes, salads, and desserts to share.
>
> There is enough room to do both Heavy and Rapier fighting, as well as
> plenty of room for musicians and bards, artisans, and people who just want
> to hang out and enjoy the day together...so we hope to see you all there.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian and Kelandra
> Baron and Baroness of Northkeep

Ly Ciana O'Hara