[Northkeep] [Ansteorra] Flying with Viking Brooches in Carry-on Luggage

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 10:21:42 PDT 2008

When in Doubt, Check 'em.It isn't worth the effort.
Last year I flew with a stiletto in my checked luggage to and rom Philadelphia, even recieved a TSA notice that my bag had been searched. it arrived safe and sound. Only thing I carry on the plane with me is my Laptop, Cell Phone and Ipod.
Ld.Wilhelm von Winkleried