[Northkeep] Greetings from An Tir!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu May 29 19:10:43 PDT 2008

greetings

welcome to  northkeep !

we normaly hold  1 three day camping event  , 1 one day colledgium and 1 one day demo each year , currently the camping event starts tommorrow ; ) so everyone is kind of distracted.
if you ever need any assistance in the missile activities , just give me a holler , im the baronies thrown weapons and archery marshal .
and we teach related classes as well as the occasional archers pot luck (  we used to call them revels ,except no one except archers came, so now theyre archers pot lucks ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
www.blackmoonarchery.com