[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 11:20:18 PDT 2008

Greetings to the greatest barony in the known world,

  I have a few issues I would like to bring up regarding our new site for fighter practice. First I would like to say thanks to Centurion Ulf for arranging this site, it has brought our fighter practice up to premiere status. It is awesome to have everyone there, fighting, teaching, doing arts and hanging out with our friends. However, I would like to remind everyone that this site does not come at no cost. It requires the simple and relatively quick and easy task of cleaning bathrooms and mopping and sweeping the facility when we are finished. This is an easy price to pay. However, it seems that lately it is a small handfull of the 20-30 people that come and enjoy the facilities that have been cleaning each week, Ulf being one of them. This is something that needs to be remedied immediately. Ulf is there early each week and sets up the room for fighting, moves tables and arranges things so that it is ready for the fighters and artisans to enjoy. Seeing him be one of the
 few people cleaning up afterwards every week is unacceptable in my opinion. Take a few minutes when practice ends, or before if you need to leave early, and sweep a small area, or clean one bathroom, these are tasks that do not take long and will make it that much quicker to get out and on our way. It will also ensure that we are able to continue use of this wonderful facility.
       There is one other issue in regards to the hall. Please help us police the children a bit. There was a small issue with children in the back room, behind the cantina area. Please treat this as you would any other fighter practice in the park. Please keep the young ones in check so that we may continue to have a good time together and access to the best practice in the area.
       Now, before the flaying of me begins, let me say this. I am speaking here in broad generalization, these are things that I have observed that all of us need to work on.

  Thank you for your attention to this matter,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus