[Northkeep] FW: Donation List

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 19:48:37 PDT 2008

also, on a side note to the Walmart comment, I work part-time for Walmart pharmacy...I get the 10% discount. And yes, that is now on *some* (tho not all, and not clear, so its hit & miss) grocery items. If wanted, Im willing to get together with ppl & make a big store run,  swipe the card & let it go. I know its not
Slan!

 918 894 1994
~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

"There's absolutely no excuses for the way I'm about to act."

Thank you for pointing that out.  I put the "disclaimer" at the bottom of the page but it may be too far down to be seen!  Thanks again
In Service,
Elisabeth