[Northkeep] needed knights willing to assist the kingdom and associated smaller groups

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 5 13:45:17 PDT 2008

greetings

are you a famous knight ?? want to be ?
an infamous knight  ?? want to be ?
want to find out who wants to shoot you ??
want to help the kingdom and other groups raise money ??
want to do this at no cost to you ??
from the comfort of your home ??

well then , we can help ; )

we are planning a fund raiser shoot for castellan if we can get enough knights to let us paint their devices on knight targets .
if you ever got to see " frenchy " he's old news , the artist that made him is creating all new and improved knights especially for this fund raiser !!!
any willing knight , need only send me a pic of yourself in armor, and a note saying its ok to use your likeness as a target.

arrows will cost $1.00 ea. to shoot at the knights this will be split 3 ways , .33 to the local missile supply funds, .33 to the barony of northkeep, and .34  to the kingdom , so the more times you get shot , the more money you raise ; )

if your on any of the other lists , please send this to get more knights interested ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur