[Northkeep] Rennet?

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 07:42:20 PDT 2008

Also called junkett- find with pudding mixes(also used to make pudding). This is the tablet form-not liquid, but most decent sized grocery stores should stock it.

Miles Grey <Kahn at West-Point.org> wrote:  Has anyone else noticed that you sound like you should be at Namron
Beltain when you say that word? "Rennet. Rennet. Rennet." Where IS
that frong?

Sorry - the *real* purpose for this message is to ask if anyone knows
where you can get rennet. I've found several places online, but I have
something I want to try and just don't want to wait for an order to arrive
by mail. Is rennet available at normal stores of any kind? Perhaps a
regular grocery store? See, I got an idea when I found this recipe for .
. . oops. I'm not telling. It might suck anyway. But if it doesn't,
Grub & Garb is coming soon enough. Woo Hoo!

So: Rennet, where can it be found? Only online?

Miles Grey

Northkeep mailing list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

More information about the Northkeep mailing list