[Northkeep] TU Library Photos

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue May 13 07:21:22 PDT 2008

Thanks for sharing - you got some great shots.  :)

And for anyone who missed it - it was fabulous.  And Diarmaid only showed us
a small percentage of what they have.  If he offers the opportunity again, I
heartily encourage you take him up on it.  Meanwhile, if you have a
particular area you're interested in exploring, you might ask him if TU has
anything related.  No really, ask him.  He won't bite.

Mercedes