[Northkeep] Populace Meeting Tonight

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 19 13:44:18 PDT 2008

greetings

due to health issues ( as in i don't want to give this caca to anyone else )i will not be at populace tonight , ive been running a temp all day, and showing varius sinus related symptoms ( coughing / hacking / sneezing / headache, body ache / etc. )  the good news is it seems to be coughing it out of my lungs / throat  )

anyway , take my report from the saga if you will .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur