[Northkeep] Event schedule

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:11:43 PDT 2008

** Raises hand and asks for permission to speak**   So, what were the rules
for the Bardic competition again? * blinks innocently* Not like I have a
chance or anything.  *scuffs toe on the ground in a dusty little circle*  I
want to be prepared as I don't know what I might be up against. *Breathes a
heavy sigh*  After all, I am new here, and from Trimaris! *( covers face and
runs away ducking her head and giggling!)*

 Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
 Former Baronial Bard of Darkwater and jester to Queen Islay
 Better known as Tina the Terrible or Bubbles Boudoir, tee hee
 you don't know me, *yet!*

Any day above ground is a good day!