[Northkeep] Prizes and Baskets

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 22:54:49 PDT 2008

Greetings All,

Castellan is days away.

We can still use items for the prize baskets especially children's prize baskets. and Baskets to put them in.
Wal-Mart had small and  medium sized wicker clothes baskets for 2.88 or 3.88 each those would be perfect.

If you have prizes or baskets please get those to me at Grub and Garb on Wednesday or to the event on Friday.

I will be bringing some scrolls that need painting to Grub and Garb, so if you are a skilled painter and are scribal inclined it would be great to get these painted so that Kelandra and I don't have to spend some more late nights working on them.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron