[Northkeep] Robert Asprin and others

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 08:20:14 PDT 2008

Poul Anderson
Katherine Kurtz, aka Countess Bevin of Fraiser

I'm not sure if she's a member, but Mary Monica Pulver wrote a mystery back in 1987, first released as "Murder at the War" and then reissued as "Knight Fall."  It's about a murder at Pennsic.  She would have to have played a little in order to get that level of verisimilitude.

Mistress Gunhilde from Mooneschadowe has published at least one Darkover story.

Diarmaid has a Star Trek story published.

Sir Balvin's lady, Francesca, is a children's book illustrator and author.

Talana