[Northkeep] Robert Asprin and others

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 11:31:29 PDT 2008

My dad, Stan Rosen, was one... He played a bit at the very very begining. Still reseaching his SCA name (he always joked that he'd tell me before he died, but he didn't). I've got a picture around somewhere with him wearing a propane tank on his head. (He'd been really drunk when he cut it and cut the wrong side-- so the spigot is sticking out of the top of the "helm.") He published several fantasy short stories in the 60's and one in the early 90's but he actually made money writing tech-school electronics textbooks.
Zahava