[Northkeep] Greetings from An Tir!

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 12:27:13 PDT 2008

Hey Kate, it's Lord Skerri, down in Tymberhavene (Coos Bay, OR.).  I did not know you were going to move!  That's cool.  Northkeep is really a great place.  My wife Lady Annis is from there (Vinita, OK.) which I guess is technically Chemin Noir.  It's a Canton of Northkeep, and I am their founding knight Marshal.  So, it's a really great place!
  On an interesting segue (sp?) I am the founding knight Marshal of Tymberhavene!  We were just brought out of incipient status at May Crown, which was in Grants Pass.

  Well Lady Kate, good luck!!  If you do not move out there, please keep in contact with me!

  TTFN/YiS
  Lord Skerri Valtorsson

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Good Gentles,
You and your family are most warmly welcomed into the lands of Northkeep.
This is the best Barony you will find in the Known World...if I do say so
myself. Northkeep is a place mode of people from all walks of life who
embrace the dream that is the SCA together. There is a weekly meeting on
Wednesdays being a fighter practice that has become so much more...it truly
is a one stop shop for most SCA activities. Tulsa itself if a good town
currently rated the 5th best place to live in the USA. There are some
regions in the northern part of town you may want to avoid but most parts of
town offer good, average, and only okay neighborhoods. Do you know where you
will be employed? That will help us in narrowing down the areas close to
that location for housing and education.

As for your interests in research and guilds I think that you may be able to
find yourself some good company here.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron