[Northkeep] All Kinds of Stuff

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu May 8 12:11:50 PDT 2008

Answered Privately about the Saga.

YIS,
Adalia

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of melissa
vonaschen
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:07 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] All Kinds of Stuff

Okay, so for those of you that don't already know - I am moving back to
Tulsa (in the process of packing as you read this probably).
Unfortunately I won't be able to make many Populace meetings for a while
due to Monday night classes both this summer and fall but I should be at
the meeting this month.  (When is that by the way?  The 26th is Memorial
Day so I didn't know if it would be moved for that or not.)  Anyway,
since I'm going to be in Northkeep now I was wondering about getting on
the mailing list for the Saga.
  Also I would like some more information about the demo on the 15th of
this month?  It is at a school, correct?  If so, what is the age group?
I was thinking I'd bring a loom but can also possibly do other stuff if
needed.
  And speaking of looms, do we still need anything for baskets for
Castellan?  I'd be happy to donate some more trim this year.  If there's
anything else I can do to help with Castellan let me know as well.  I
was hoping to be on site to help with set-up all day on Friday, but I'll
be finishing up training for the job I start the following week, so it
looks like it will be later in the afternoon before I can be there.

  Ayla
  (who is no longer lurking on this list now)