[Northkeep] Fw: [NR] A Northern Regional Day iin the Park

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu May 22 12:59:49 PDT 2008

Define "brats" :)
Does it rhyme with "cats" or "what's"?
Inquiring Mongols wanna know.
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net>
To: Northkeep <Northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, 21 May 2008 1:04 pm
Subject: [Northkeep] Fw: [NR] A Northern Regional Day iin the Park

Greetings All,
Northkeep would like to host an all day gathering and regional practice
Saturday, June 14th at Haikey Creek Park in Tulsa OK. We will have the
Triplex Shelter reserved for all day from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m so lets make
the most of it.

We can do a cook out lunch of burgers and brats. People can bring side
dishes, salads, and desserts to share.

There is enough room to do both Heavy and Rapier fighting, as well as
plenty of room for musicians and bards, artisans, and people who just
want to hang out and enjoy the day together...so we hope to see you all
there.

Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep