[Northkeep] Castellan

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 09:03:39 PDT 2008

I am also fixing to head to site..I can be reached at 918-549-8763 or call Angus Gunn at 918-814-7268
Due to my number  (549) being a work issued cell phone and I am going to try to avoid doing ANY mundane work while running castallen...if I do not answer it is because I do not recognize the number LEAVE A MESSAGE and I promise I will return the call fairly quickly..
Thanks see you all there
Elodie