[Northkeep] OT- yard sale furniture, pistol, 2 compound bows and more

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 06:03:54 PST 2008

Well its sat. A few of my neighbors and myself are having yard sales.  There is a little of everything.  Antique furniture, sewing machines, embrod. machine, patio furniture, gas range, double rocker, danish modern occasional table set, 100' no climb fencing,  material, patterns, clothes, toys,  2 compound bows {different sizes} .38 special taurus handgun, couple of recliners, wooden living room furniture.  much, much more. If interested we probaby won't start till about 10 since its so cilly. the address is 4709 South Madison Ave.  Tulsa.  About 2 big blocks off Peoria on 48th Street.  My phone number is 951-2837