[Northkeep] Nice demo yesterday

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:38:15 PST 2008

What an enjoyable time we had yesterday at the St Augustine's demo. The
weather was almost unseasonably warm for these parts, or so they tell me.
All of the folk from the church were so nice, generous and very interested
in what we do. The fighters drew a pretty good sized audience and the kids
were in awe of them. If you ever need a little pick me up, perform for kids,
they loved it.
 The food and (adult) beverages were very good I only wish I had felt better
so I could have enjoyed it more. I woke up yesterday morning feeling
terrible and still don't feel top notch today. But the demo was definitely
worth crawling from my sick bed. There were games and music and lots to do I
almost forgot how awful I felt.
  Next year will be better!

 Your reporter in the field, (left field...)
 Tina

--
Any day above ground is a good day!