[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 17:59:03 PST 2008
So a postponement of one week to the 13th.
Right now that sounds good to me.
----- Original Message -----
From: Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Cc: Jerry Herring
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting
If the Coronet is ill do we need to postpone the meeting a week?
I really cannot afford to catch something and miss work and I know thats also true of many others.
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner wrote:
Okay with us.
Jerry Herring wrote:
Are we still on for the Kenmare meeting on Thursday the 6th at Damon and Ismet's?
How about starting at 6:30pm
More information about the Northkeep