[Northkeep] iso Zubeydah or house Halfiras

Ron Eddington greddi66 at juno.com
Fri Nov 7 03:11:13 PST 2008

I have contacted Mephare and she is not able to do it this year as in the
past, nor is the House Mamma Lahomma.  I have not heard from the other
ladies.
Just in case it hasn't been discussed and someone might be mildly curious,
is there a budget for supplies or would someone need to gather donations
like in the past ?  How long should it be maintained with the new
regulations?  Would a partially maintained booth work ?  I will have my
hands full with gate and helping elsewhere, otherwise I would spearhead this
area myself; but would gladly help in refilling every so often.

Renault