[Northkeep] "Fair" Potluck Lunch Sideboard/Raffle Reminder/Waterbearing

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Nov 7 12:13:56 PST 2008

Some of us were wondering about having our potluck lunch
sideboard that House Halfiras began in our first year.
It was since continued for "Fair" II and III.
Do any of you wish us to continue the tradition?
Would you be willing to bring something to share?

Also don't forget the raffle!
We still need donations of SCA useful items and any craftwork
that people have.  Still planned are jams/butters, wine cakes and beer
breads.  We're also hoping to get some stuffed dragons made in
time, along with some quilted wall hangings/throws.

If you can DO donate items for our waterbearing station or
just volunteer to help!

Aoife