[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 10:08:42 PST 2008

Greetings Northkeep especially unto the members of the Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare,

We need to finalize when we will be holding the ellusive Kenmare meeting. Last plans where for this coming Thursday...but apparently that is a bad night for some of you...and now I am being called out of town on family business and will be leaving Thrusday evening. Would the Thursday before Chemin Noir's Fair of the Harvest work for everyone, that is the 20th, say at 6:30pm? Please let us know your opinions on this via private emails or phone calls.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron